To date, Kathryn has made nine solo albums, including Hypoxia, which was originally a writing commission to celebrate Sylvia Plath.
- In addition she has made a further five albums of collaborations:
- an album with Neill MacColl
- a children’s album with Anna Spencer under the name “ The Crayonettes”
- a world music inspired electro album in band The Pond-
- an album of jazz standards with vibraphonist Anthony Kerr
- a fictional soundtrack for the book “Greatest Hits” by Laura Barnett.
Her album Little Black Numbers was nominated for a mercury music prize and Kathryn writes songs for other artists, but only if she like them. She has been poet in residence at The Alnwick Garden, had a short story included in the book “Caught By The River” and her poems from “The Chair Collection” were published in the Echo Room. Kathryn is also finishing her first novel “The Watching Tower”.
Beautiful box featuring front cover painted by Kathryn contains:
10 x CDs of studio albums 1999 → 2015
10 x CDs containing bonus content for each album
1 x lyric book featuring drawings by Kathryn
1 x descriptive booklet containing:
an essay by Jude Rogers
introduction to every album by Kathryn
paintings and drawings by Kathryn